The holiday season is here! See the short list of tips below and listen to the show for more detailed advice from Robert and Dave. Use the advantages of this season to get your home sold this winter!
- Hire a reliable real estate agent who will work hard for you during this time of year!
- Price your home to SELL instead of making gradual price reductions after your home hits the market.
- Make your curb appeal a top priority!
- Keep your home safe for buyers (and your family!) by clearing ice and snow from walkways.
- Don't over decorate! Creating clutter with your decorations will make your home seem smaller and less spacious.
- Use simple, neutral and tasteful décor to create a warm, cozy vibe in your home.
- Your holiday decorations should compliment your home's color palette.
- Tone down light displays and keep the inflatable snowman in storage this year. Only use lights and decorations to accentuate your home's features, not hide them!