Waiting to sell your home until the fall? This week we'll talk about how selling in the fall might be a great idea for you! Dave and Robert go outside the box on this show, busting the myth that spring and summer are the only time of year you should put your home on the market.
Why Selling Your Home in the Fall Might Be Great for You!
- People who don't have kids in school don't coordinate home buying or selling with summer break and school schedules. There's still a lot of potential buyers looking for homes!
- A lot of home shopping happens online now, so it doesn't matter what the weather is like outside. People are looking for homes 24/7.
- You can leverage low inventory in the fall to your advantage. Less competition increases your odds of finding a buyer for your home.
- A lot of home buyers are slowing down after summer break and have time to start looking for homes.
- Take advantage of beautiful fall landscaping and decor to attract buyers. The cozy feeling that fall often brings allows buyers to easily picture themselves living in the home.
- Serious home buyers will continue to look for a home no matter what time of year it is, meaning a lot of serious buyers stick it out into the fall season.