Today on the show Dave and Robert talk about some crucial home improvement and maintenance tasks to get done this fall and save yourself major money down the road! These are easy tasks to check off your list that will ensure you won't have major repairs in the future. As always see the short list below and listen to the show for added tips from Robert and Dave.
Home Maintenance Projects to Complete in September
- Check your walkways for cracks and concrete damage.
- Clean and repair the siding on your home.
- Examine and repair any leaking faucets.
- Make sure all windows are sealed correctly.
- Change your air filters and check your furnace.
- Go out to the shed and service your yard maintenance equiptment
Home improvements that are perfect to do in September
- Redo your back decking--now is actually the perfect time of year!
- Install a pool--you might get a great discount this time of year! We recommend giving Chad at Rimrock Pools a call.