Are you preparing to sell your home this spring? Listen to today's show to learn some easy home improvement projects to complete before listing your home. They might be easy, but they'll help your home sell quickly and for top dollar! View the short list below and listen to the show for all the details.
- Spruce up your curb appeal. Mow your lawn, freshen up your mulch, get a new welcome mat, paint your front door! First impressions are everything!
- Update your flooring. If at all possible, install hardwood floors. If hardwood floors are out of the budget, make sure you at least deep clean your carpet.
- Give your home a fresh coat of neutral colored paint. You've heard this before and there's a reason! New paint makes a huge difference in the eyes of home buyers.
- Clean out your closets and cabinets. Home buyers look everywhere! If your storage is packed full, home buyers will think maybe your home doesn't have enough storage.
- Update your appliances if it's in the budget! Make sure everything matches.