Buying a home is an emotional process, but don't let emotions get in the way of making good decisions during the home buying process. Today on the show, Dave and Robert talk about the most common emotional mistakes home buyers make and how you can avoid them yourself! See the short list below and listen to the show for more details.
- Falling in love with a house you can't afford!
- Not looking into all your different mortgage options that will have long-term effects.
- Assuming that there's not a better home out there for you. If there are snags with one home, chances are you can find a similar home with a better situation!
- Becoming desperate during the home buying process.
- Overlooking important flaws in a home you think you love. Some things are very difficult or almost impossible to change!
- Overestimating your handyman skills.
- Rushing to put in your offer before you are ready.