It's finally starting to feel a little bit like fall in the Grand Valley, so on today's show Dave and Robert are talking about easy maintenance tasks to complete by the end of November. These tasks are very simple, easy and affordable! See the checklist below and listen to the show for more details and advice!
- Change the batteries on your smoke detectors.
- Take precautions to block out pest.
- Check weatherstripping around windows, trim, vents, siding and doors.
- Check walkways, railings, stairs and driveways for winter safety.
- Perform a radon test.
- Do a pre-Thanksgiving plumbing check.
- Give your garbage disposal a good cleaning before you big Thanksgiving party.
- Make sure your furnace is in good working condition for the winter.
- Clean your gutters and any debris away from your downspouts.