Today Dave and Robert are discussing 6 things to remember if you want to make your home buying experience enjoyable. It's easy to get caught up in the emotions of buying a home, but you have to remember, a home is often the biggest financial investment you will make in your life! Remember these things to make the experience enjoyable and rewarding.
- Remember you are buying for the long-run! Purchase a home that will meet your needs for at least the next five years.
- Buy to improve your life, not speculate with your money!
- Focus on what's important to you! Don't be distracted by features you don't really need.
- Determine a budget and stick to it.
- Remember to keep a strategic financial reserve in addition to your down payment. Life happens! Make sure you're prepared!
- Comparison shop for your mortgage and make sure you're getting the best rate and service possible.