Grand Junction Real Estate Advice
We make up our minds about people within seconds of meeting them. It's no different when you're selling your home. Buyers are making a decision about your home the very first time they see it. On today's show, Robert and Dave have 5 tips to help your home create a great first impression on buyers.
See the short list of tips below and listen to the show for detailed advice.
- Break up with your home! Cut emotional ties with your home so it's easier to follow staging and remodel advice from your agent.
- Focus on curb appeal. The front of your home is the first photo people will see online. It's important that they are enticed enough to click and see more!
- Ask yourself, "If I was buying this home right now, what would I want changed?" Then change those things!
- Clean the clutter! Open up the space in your home by clearing it of any clutter.
- Depersonalize your space. Packing up family photos and momentos will allow others to visualize themselves in your home.