New construction homes are popping up everyone in the Grand Valley. We have seen tremendous growth over the last year! In 2016 there were 480 building permits issued. In 2017 there were 667 building permits issued. That's a 40% increase!
It's only fitting that on today's show Dave and Robert go over some questions to ask if you're purchasing a new construction home. And the best part: asking these questions could save you some money!
Read the short list of questions below and listen to the show for exciting and up-to-date information on new construction neighborhoods right here in the Grand Valley!
Questions to ask when purchasing a new construction home
- What financial incentives do you offer for using your preferred lender and title company?
- What are the standard finishes for the home I'd like to purchase? What features are considered upgrades?
- What are the convents and restrictions in this neighborhood?
- What are future building plans for this neighborhood?
- What warranties do you provide?
- Can you connect me with a past client for refferences?