What does the housing market look like for 2017? Robert and Dave discuss expert predictions for the upcoming year. Hear their thoughts on the predictions below by listening to this week's show.
1. Homeowners' net-worth will continue to increase. The average homeowner's equity has increased by $11,000 over the last year.
2. Revised mortgage regulations will continue to make mortgages easier to secure.
3. Rental costs will level off.
4. The number of cash buyers will go from above average to average.
5. New construction homes are getting smaller to accommodate market demand.
6. Inventory will remain tight.
7. The market will continue to get easier for first-time home buyers.
8. Baby boomers will have a big impact on the market and they look to downsize or move closer to family.