If you're thinking of selling or buying a home, be sure to listen to this show to learn unwritten etiquette rules you should know. From how you should treat showing appointments to leaving feedback afterward, this is one you don't want to miss!
- Leave your house during showings.
- Take your pets with you during showings.
- Move your car(s), so parking is plentiful.
- Be patient waiting for feedback.
- Don't be greedy when it comes to contemplating offers on your home.
- Listen to the professionals!
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage before looking at homes.
- Be punctual to appointments and showings.
- When in doubt, remove your shoes at showings.
- Don't bring an entourage to showings.
- Don't linger too long at showings.
- Avoid excessive multiple visits.