5 Must see videos before hiring a Real Estate agent to sell your home
Get the inside scoop on what you need to know!
Why working with a team to sell your home is superior to a single agent...
Why it's in your best interest to have Buyer Specialists helping sell your home...
Why it matters if your agent has a specific marketing plan...
Why you should care about communication when selling your home...
Trust us, experience matters—see for yourself...
You don't have to take our word for it,
See what our clients have to say about working with us!
7 Questions to ask so you don't hire the wrong agent
1. On average, how many homes have you sold each year for the past 3 years? You are looking for an answer that is somewhere north of 25 homes. Any less than 2 per month and it would be hard to call it your profession.
The Kimbrough Team: Our team sells over 300 homes a year (2016, 2017, 2018).
2. Is real estate your full time Job? You want to hear “YES.” If not, end the interview.
The Kimbrough Team: YES. All our agents work full time.
3. What will be your marketing strategy for my home? You want to see a comprehensive strategy with several marketing avenues in place with an emphasis on consistency and frequency of message.
The Kimbrough Team: We develop specialized marketing plans for each home we list including exposure on the websites that make up 98% of home buyer traffic, newspaper ads and social media posts.
4. What separates you from you competition? This should tell you a lot. They should know their competition and better yet, know their marketing plan, office processes and how those are superior.
The Kimbrough Team: We help over 300 families buy or sell their home each year and have been the top-selling team in Mesa County since 2010.
5. How will you communicate with me? This one may be the most important… if you get an answer that feels like there is no plan that means there is no plan. Again, end the interview if the answer is not specific on when and how you can expect communication.
The Kimbrough Team: We guarantee someone from our team will be in contact with you at least once a week to answer any questions you may have. We believe open and honest communication is key to a successful and enjoyable experience. You can also call us anytime! We are available nearly 24/7.
6. What negatives do you see with my home? If they are unsure of what negatives exist or what the barriers to sale may be, then they either they are not willing to confront the issues or they don’t have the skill set to identify them. Again, unless they provide you with some insight, end the interview.
The Kimbrough Team: Even the most perfect house, has flaws. We'll work with you to get your home ready to list and sell—making sure you get the most money for your home.
7. Will you provide references? Ask for them and call them. You are “interviewing”, do your homework or don’t blame the agent if it does not work out!
The Kimbrough Team: Check out our Zillow reviews.